We provide Professional TV wall mount installation service in Toronto (GTA). We are Quality Focused and have over a decade of experience working in both residential & commercial buildings. We are fully equipped with proper tools & hardware to install your TV safely against all types of walls such as drywall with metal studs (in condos & commercial buildings), concrete walls, brick walls, marble walls, granite walls & etc...
We are experienced Digital Signage Installation Pros in Toronto/GTA. We work with numerous digital signage companies to install Commercial Display Monitors & Video-Walls in shopping malls, hospitals, pharmacies, storefronts, condo common areas and Digital Menuboards in Restaurants & Food Courts. We can also provide you with commercial display monitors and all types of commercial display mounts & hardware.
Commercial Projects tailored to your company needs. Custom/Special pricing availble for clients with on-going projects. Give us 10% of your trust and we'll gain the other 90% by providing your company with reliable & professional services. We greatly value client loyalty, therefore we always aim to go above & beyond your expectations. We can also provide you with references from our existing commercial clients as well.
What Our Customers Are Saying!
My cousin had his television installed by wallmountsolution a few years ago, and when it came time for my new tv and soundbar to be installed, wallmountsolution immediately came to mind. Kevin is a total professional - arrived on time, and fully equipped to do the job. Some people give you the sense that they know exactly what they are doing, and Kevin is one of those people. His work is elegant, efficient, and intelligently thought out, with no cutting of corners. Highly recommend!
Mar 2, 2018
Kevin's work is very professional, and the rates are very reasonable, I've used Wall Mount Solution for every electronic mounting job in every new home I live in. I also recommend him to all my friends. I will continue to use them.
Jan 18, 2018
Kevin's a very genuine person. His work was clean and efficient. He's friendly and asked for our input about how/where to install the TV and provided great advice as well. Costs are worth the high-quality service you receive. He went above and beyond to satisfy our needs, including having innovative methods to conceal our complex wires behind the TV. I'll definitely recommend him to friends and family!
Jan 22, 2018
What A Pro!
I come to most projects with questions—LOTS of questions. Kevin was a dream to deal with for someone like me—first of all, his website's knowledge base offers answers to so many questions. Second, for the questions I did have that were specific to my set-up, Kevin's responses were prompt, patient and thoughtful. He was clearly as interested in getting this right as I was.
This was not the even close to the biggest-ticket item in our recent renovation, but it feels like it was the smartest decision we made. The work is exactly what I was expecting, and it's perfect.
Jun 8, 2018
Great Service, Great Prices And You Can Be 100% Sure
Called and asked for a rush service. Uninstall TV and move to new house, install onto wall mounts, add in Sonos install and install another TV in the bedroom. Kevin was great and exceeded all expectations. He helped us out with the difficult Rogers remote and he also installed a shelf above the bedroom TV for the Rogers box. Great service, great prices and you can be 100% sure when I upgrade my home theatre I will be calling in Kevin. Very highly recommended.