Arlington TVBR2505KGC TV Bridge™ Kit
This TV Bridge™ Kit provides easy way to provide power to your TV without having to tap into an internal electrical circuit by bridging the inlet and outlet with an UL approved 14/2 electrical wire (sold separately). Also has cable pass-thru built-in in both inlet & outlet boxes.
Arlington’s new TVBR2505K TV Bridge™ includes TWO recessed power/low voltage combo boxes and all the connections you need (except for NM cable) to install a flat screen TV in an existing wall. The best part is there’s no need to run cable from a panel box – or cut holes in your framing members. Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing, nearby source.
- Fast, easy, convenient – saves time and money!
- Secure installation. Good looks & great finish.
- All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components.
- Plugs stay inside the electrical box – don’t protrude past the wall.
- Mounting wings hold boxes securely
- Paintable trim plate
- 18.0 cubic inch recessed boxes
- 2 x recessed boxes with trim plates and installed NM cable connectors
- 2 x duplex covers
- 3 x wire nuts
- Tamper-resistant duplex receptacle
- Installation screws
- LPCG50W cord grip
- 4 ft. power cord
- KD4550 and The SCOOP™ (2) CED1 entrance hoods
- 2 x CED13 cable entry devices.
We found other products you might like!
- DataComm 45-0001-WH Cable Pass through Single Gang Recessed Wall PlateSpecial Price CAD $8.00 was CAD $10.00
- Bridge Style Power Kit - Recessed Outlet & Inlet with Power CordSpecial Price CAD $89.99 was CAD $99.99
- DataComm 45-0002-WH Cable Pass through Double Gang Recessed Wall PlateSpecial Price CAD $10.00 was CAD $12.50
- DataComm 45-0023 Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Straight Blade InletSpecial Price CAD $69.99 was CAD $109.99
- Bridge Style Power Kit - Outlet & Inlet with Power CordSpecial Price CAD $79.99 was CAD $89.99