DataComm 45-0023 Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Straight Blade Inlet
Introducing DataComm Electronics’ new Recessed Pro-Power Cable Kit with Straight Blade Inlet. Use our Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Recessed Straight Blade Inlet to install power and low voltage cables from behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier or other audio and video devices to your equipment room. The 45-0023 Recessed Pro-Power Cable Kit can be installed upright or upside down.
Using the National Electrical Compliant approved installation, pull an approved 14/2 with ground or 12/2 with ground building wire cable from the installed Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Power to the selected site in the equipment room. Install a new or old workbox before installing the Recessed Pro-Power Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet. This is a non-energized connection. To energize this connection, simply plug the supplied 6 ft. straight blade extension cord into the recessed straight blade inlet and plug the straight blade end of the extension cord into your rack mounted surge protector.
- 45-0021-WH Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Recessed Power
- Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Recessed Straight Blade Inlet
- 6 Ft. Straight Blade Inlet Extension Cord (Colour may vary)
- Three (3) Wire Nuts
- Two (2) Old Work Electrical Boxes
We found other products you might like!
- Arlington TVBR2505KGC TV Bridge™ KitSpecial Price CAD $79.99 was CAD $83.99
- Bridge Style Power Kit - Outlet & Inlet with Power CordSpecial Price CAD $79.99 was CAD $89.99
- Bridge Style Power Kit - Recessed Outlet & Inlet with Power CordSpecial Price CAD $89.99 was CAD $99.99
- DataComm 45-0002-WH Cable Pass through Double Gang Recessed Wall PlateSpecial Price CAD $10.00 was CAD $12.50
- DataComm 45-0001-WH Cable Pass through Single Gang Recessed Wall PlateSpecial Price CAD $8.00 was CAD $10.00