HDMI Extender over Pair of Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Max distance of 98ft at 1080p Resolution
Simple to use HDMI over ethernet extender. You can extend up to 98ft by using pair of either Cat5e or Cat6 cables. We recommend using Cat6 STP wires for the maximum quality for many years to come.
The adapters support up to 1080p resolutions and digital audio, including DTS® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™. They support up to 8-bits per channel (24-bit total) Deep Color and HDCP pass-through.
The kit comes in 2 pieces; One sender with 1 HDMI connector/dongle & One receiver with 1 HDMI connector/dongle. This extender kit does not need external power source as it gets the power from the HDMI source.
- Up to 30 meter transmission distance over Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- Supports up to 1080p resolution
- Supports LPCM, DTS® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™ audio
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports 8-bits per channel (24-bits total) Deep Color
- No setup required, literally just "plug & play!"
- Uses IEEE-568B UTP wiring standard
- Lightweight plastic construction
- 8" cable on each adapter
- Gold-plated HDMI® connectors
We found other products you might like!
- Active Equlizer HDMI Extender up to 100ft - Coupler TypeSpecial Price CAD $18.95 was CAD $27.99
- HDMI Extender over One Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet Cable at 1080p Resolution - Max distance up to 164ftSpecial Price CAD $119.99 was CAD $140.00