Home Theater Installation Services
Home Theater / Whole-Home Audio System Design & Installation
Why Choose Wall Mount Solution?
- We are your One-Stop-Shop. We can supply you with virtually everything you need for Complete Home Theater System and/or Whole-Home Audio System.
- We are an Authorized Dealer for Major Brand Names such as Samsung, Bose, Sonos, Denon, Marantz, Boston Acoustics, Energy, Heos, Polk Audio & etc...
- We are knowledgeable. It's in our second nature wanting to keep up to date with technology by attending to seminars and training.
- We can design a customized system that suit your needs based on your budget.
- We have access to certain parts that are available only to Custom Installers.
- Pre-wirng services to run cables during construction phase or during renovation.
- For finished constructions, we can run wires through unfinished basement to minimize drywall damage where applicable
- We supply & use class 2 wiring and run them properly so that it will meet or exceed building codes.
- We strive to go above & beyond your expectations by paying attention to the smallest little details.
General Pricing Information
Most jobs require on-site assessment
- Visit your home & thoroughly go over all the details of the job with the client.
- VIsually inspect the general area of where the AV system will be installed.
- We take measurements of the area and take notes & photos of the job site.
- Provide you with recommendations on placement of speakers & components you're going to need for your setup based on the layout & your target budget.
- After the on-site assessment, we will provide you with written quote with accuracy of 95% ~ 100% on the entire job.
- We can order all the necessary parts for you from A to Z.
- 100% of the on-site assessment fee will be credited towards labour portion of the bill if it meets or exceeds $2,000 before tax or 50% credit if it's less than $2,000 but above $300 before tax.
System Design & Installation
Charged by hourly rate
Rates by Service Level
- Rates based on 1 man service - $150 for the first hour & $80/hr thereafter.
- Rates based on 2 men service - $200 for the first hour & $130/hr thereafter.
- Rates based on 3 men service or larger crew, we can discuss custom rate.
Service Level Examples
- 1 man service - Setting up system for pre-wired home (1 zone)
- 2 men service - Setting up system from scratch (No existing wiring / 1 zone)
- Job involving 3 or more technicians - Setting up system from scratch (No existing wiring / Multi-zones / Whole Home)
- We can advise you the service level you need based on the assessment
Dolby Atmos Home Theater System Installation
Dolby Atmos Setup
Dolby Atmos is the latest surround sound audio format that brings true life-like 3D sounds around & over you. The traditional Audio formats used to be 5.1ch or 7.1ch or 7.2ch, etc... Now, with Dolby Atmos, there's brand new formats such as - 5.1.2ch, 5.1.4ch, 7.1.2ch, 7.1.4ch & 9.1.2ch. The first digit indicates the amount of front & rear speakers. The second digit indicates the amount of subwoofer. The third digit indicates the amount of overhead or upward firing or wall mounted downward firing Dolby Atmos Speakers. We can design & install a Dolby Atmos system that's best suited for the layout & size of your home theater room.
Dolby Atmos Overhead In-Ceiling Speakers
There are several types of Dolby Atmos speakers & positions available. If you never thought of this before, Sound is Directional. Having said that, in-ceiling overhead speaker setup is the best option you can choose for Dolby Atmos system. We can install overhead speakers in the best suitable location based on your home theater seating area. If that's not possible due to the type of construction of your home, you could select down-firing speakers that gets mounted to the wall or ceiling or upward-firing speakers that sits on the floor. We can give you the best recommendations according to the unique shape & space of your home theater room.
Home Theater Speaker Installation Options
In-Wall Speaker Installation
Requires Wall with Cavity
If you are looking for the most discreet look, choosing in-wall speakers will be the best option for you. These speakers are ideal for front & rear channels. This option is only for walls with enough cavity such as drywall and 2x4 studs in a Modern house or Townhome. FYI: In most condos, the wall cavity is usually too shallow for most in-wall speakers to be installed flush against the wall.
In-Ceiling Speaker Installation
Requires Ceiling with Cavity
In-ceiling speakers are ideal to be used for Dolby Atmos overhead speakers, rear channel surrounds & for multi-zone / whole home audio systems in bedrooms, game room, living room, kitchen, etc.... This option is only for ceilings with cavity such as drywall in a Modern house or Townhome. FYI: In most condos, ceilings are usually concrete so in-ceiling speakers cannot be installed.
Satellite Speaker Installation
Minimal look next to in-wall / in-ceiling speakers. Satellite speakers are generally small in size but they can still deliver very good quality sounds in their small housing such as Bose Acoustimass systems. Most satellite speakers put out highs & mids only and no bass. But subwoofer can fill in the void of the missing lows.
Tower & Book Shelf Speakers
If you're an Audiophile, using combination of tower & bookshelf speakers could be a perfect setup to satisfy your ears. You can use pair of floor standing tower speakers for front LR & a bookshelf speaker for front center & additional bookshelf speakers for the surrounds to suit your taste for sound quality and appearance.
Tower Speaker Setup
Floor standing Tower speakers obviously pack the hardest punch out of all these types of speakers simply because of their sheer size allowing bigger & more speakers to fit in their housing. Most tower speakers can put out all 3 major notes; highs, mids & bass.
Book Shelf Speaker Setup
Book shelf speakers comes in all shapes and sizes and can pack a pretty hard punch like the tower speakers. They can be placed on a component stand below the TV or on book shelf speakerstands. And these speakers can also provide highs, mids & lows.
Home Theater System Wiring
Add a touch of elegance to your home theater system. We can supply & install Banana Plugs for your speaker wires for clean professional finish. Using banana plugs also prevents loose strands of speaker wires touching each other, which can potentially short out a circuit causing permanent damage to your expensive home theater receiver. It also makes it easier to plug and unplug from the back of your receiver or from the banana plug wall plate.
Custom Wall Plates
We can supply & install custom AV wall plates for just about any kind of connections for clean & organized appearance. These include - Sound Distribution Banana Plug, HDMI, Coax, RCA, Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet, Toslink Optical, USB 2.0 & 3.0, Subwoofer, 3.5mm Stereo Phono, etc... Did you know that some cable connectors are very fragile and easy to break such as HDMI cables? Having an HDMI wall plate installed could prevent damage to the main cable running from your TV to your Home theater receiver.
Whole Home Multi-Zone / Multi-Room Audio System Integration
We can install speakers throughout your home & setup multi-zone amps and configure the App for you to control them all with your smart phone or other smart devices. Most popular brands we install nowadays are Bose (SoundTouch) & Sonos for whole home audio. We also carry other brands as well for multi-zone audio such as HEOS by Denon. FYI: Most modern multi-zone audio systems require either hard-wired Ethernet connection or strong & stable Wifi signal to work smoothly. If you have weak Wifi signal, we can also install mesh wifi points throughout your home to increase the strength of your Wifi signal. See our networking services.
Bose Multi-Zone Audio System Integration
Sonos Multi-Zone Audio System Integration
GTA Service Coverage Area Map
What is our Service Coverage Area?
We service most of Toronto (GTA) area - Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Brampton, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Kleinburg, Stouffville, Uxbridge, New Market, Agincourt, Bramalea, East York, Pickering, Ajax, King City, Bolton, Nobleton, Aurora.
For commercial installations, we do occasionally make exceptions to travel outside of our service coverage area to a reasonable distance. If you're interested in our services but located outside of our service area, please let us know the job details and we can discuss pricing & availability.
Hours of Operation:
10am to 8pm Monday through Saturday