TV Wall Mounts
Tilting Wall Mount Brackets for Most flat screen TV's: Tilting wall mount brackets are the most popular kind that we sell because it suits just about any kind of flat screen TV's. The reason being is because most TVs have inputs pointing backwards. Therefore, some extra space is required between the TV and the wall for you to be able to connect the cables to the back of your TV. Also, you can adjust up to 15° up and down on most of the tilting brackets that we carry.
Slim / Low-profile Wall Mount Brackets: ***Check the orientation of the cable connection on the back of your TV First! Slim brackets are Not suitable for all TV’s as the orientation of the cable connections on the back of the TV should be facing sideways or downwards in order to connect the cables to the back of your TV without damaging them. There are work-around methods such as using Right Angle connectors but you may not be able to easily find certain type of right connectors that you may need to use.
Articulating Wall Mount Brackets for Large Rooms or in the Corner: Full motion brackets give you the most control to adjust your TV viewing angles. You can pull your TV out and turn left to right, tilt up & down. This bracket is recommended for large rooms so you can watch your TV from anywhere in the room without compromising on the viewing angle. In order to mount the articulating bracket on the wall, you need to make sure you have sufficient support on your wall before attempting to mount your TV because when the arms are extended, the weight of the TV and the full motion bracket will put lots of pressure on the wall. You will find sufficient support in most homes & townhomes with 2" x 4" wooden studs as well as concrete wall in condos. If you are mounting it on any other structure such as drywall with metal studs, you should consult with a professional installer prior to attempting to do it yourself.
***What you should know: Wall Structure is different by the type of dwelling and its age. For example, most modern houses & townhomes are built with wooden studs behind drywall, in which case you can just use lag bolts that come with the mount to secure the bracket against the studs. However, in modern condos & apartments, you will find walls that are either drywall over concrete or drywall with metal studs. When mounting your TV in a condo or an apartment, you need to use anchors that are appropriate for the type of wall that you are mounting your TV on. If you're not sure of what you are doing, you should contact professionals in your area for proper & safe installation.
View as Grid List
- Tilting Wall Mount Bracket with Micro-Adjustment Leveling for 40" ~ 80" TV & Max weight up to 176lbs Max VESA 600x400Special Price CAD $55.00 was CAD $99.99
- Articulating / Full-Motion Wall Mount for 42" ~ 70" & max weight up to 220lbs. Max VESA 770x480Special Price CAD $149.99 was CAD $189.99
- Articulating / Full-Motion Wall Mount 23" ~ 40" & max weight up to 80lbs. Max VESA 200x200Special Price CAD $90.00 was CAD $139.99
- Articulating / Full-Motion Wall Mount Bracket for 37" ~ 70" up to 200lbs max. Max VESA 800x600Special Price CAD $200.00 was CAD $349.99
- Tilting Wall Mount bracket with extra wide plate fits most 42" ~ 70" max weight up to 220lbs Max VESA 870x480Special Price CAD $80.00 was CAD $109.99
- Articulating / Full-Motion Wall Mount for 32" ~ 65" & max weight up to 155lbs. Max VESA 770x480Special Price CAD $120.00 was CAD $159.99
- Slim Low Profile / Fixed Wall Mount for 32" ~ 65" & max weight up to 175lbs. Max VESA 770x480Special Price CAD $55.00 was CAD $89.99
- Tilting Wall Mount for 32" ~ 60" & max weight up to 175lbs. Max VESA 770x470Special Price CAD $60.00 was CAD $89.99
- Low-Profile Slim Articulating / Full-Motion Wall Mount for 37" ~ 70" TVs & Max weight up to 140lbs. Max VESA 600x400Special Price CAD $120.00 was CAD $199.99
- Portrait TV Wall Mount for 43" ~ 70" TVs with Kick-out Bottom for easy access behind the TVSpecial Price CAD $84.99 was CAD $119.99