Non-Banana Plugs - Pin screw type (5 pairs) Gold Plated
Pin plugs make speaker installation a breeze. They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers fitted with either traditional binding posts or spring clip connectors. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts.
These high quality plugs are the closed screw type and can accept bare wire or spades. They are sized to fit speaker wire from 12 to 18 AWG. Each pair comes with one plug color coded red and the other coded black, for easy polarity identification.
The plug body is made of copper fitted with a ferromanganese tip. The entire plug is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
This multi-pack includes five pairs of plugs, perfect for connecting the satellite and center channel speakers in a 5.1 channel setup.
- Can accept bare wire or spades
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts and spring clips
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated finish
- Copper body construction and ferromanganese tips
- Each order includes 5 pairs (5 reds, 5 blacks = 10 plugs total)
We found other products you might like!
- Speaker Wire 200ft - 14AWGSpecial Price CAD $89.99 was CAD $149.99
- Speaker Wire 200ft - 12AWGSpecial Price CAD $99.99 was CAD $199.99
- Speaker Wire 250ft - 16AWG 2 Conductors CL2/FT4 in-wall ratedSpecial Price CAD $89.99 was CAD $129.99
- Speaker Wire 250ft - 14AWG 2 Conductors CL2/FT4 in-wall ratedSpecial Price CAD $135.00 was CAD $239.99
- Speaker Wire 200ft - 10AWGSpecial Price CAD $129.99 was CAD $229.99
- Speaker Wire 100ft - 16AWGSpecial Price CAD $39.99 was CAD $79.99
- Speaker Wire 250ft - 12AWG 2 Conductors CL2/FT4 in-wall ratedSpecial Price CAD $175.00 was CAD $289.99