On-Site Assessment / In-Person Consultation for Audio Visual & IT Installation
We will visit the job-site to assess and provide accurate quotation for custom or complex audio / video installations. Once customer decides to go ahead with the installation, 50% of On-Site Assessment / Consultation fee will be credited towards the labour cost.
Please note: Minimum service fee (labour portion) must meet or exceed $300 before tax for the credit to be applicable towards the labour cost.
If the service fee (labour portion) meets or exceeds $1,000 before tax, 100% of On-Site Assessment fee will be fully credited towards the labour cost.
On-site assessment is recommended prior to setting up an appointment for complex / custom installations.
We suggest on-site assessment especially for following services; Home theater (Audio) system installation, Multi-Zone Audio system installation, Pre-wiring cables, Projector installations & Digital signage installations.
Benefits of having an on-site assessment prior to installation services include
- Written quotation with accuracy of 95% ~ 100%
- Suggestions on placement of equipments / components
- Suggestions on appropriate mounts, cables, or any other parts that are necessary
- Suggestions on where to install new electrical outlets, cable jacks, or any other jacks if necessary
- Planning of routing wires